We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Websites to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the internet protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
Should you choose to delete your Personal Information (as defined in the Information We Collect section) from the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will follow up with such a request as soon as possible.
Minors and children should not use the Websites. By using the Websites, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
Use of the Data
We employ industry-standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access to data about you that we store, including Personal Information.
Game3 Studios ltd may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To send you alerts or other communications via SMS messages or other media or networks;
- To notify you about new features and offerings, including, but not limited to, discounts, events, products, other services, and/or special offers;
- To administer sweepstakes and contests;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you with information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- For internal research and reporting;
- To improve the content and features of the Websites;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Websites;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Websites;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Websites; and
- To share your information with reputable third parties who may provide you with information about their products and/or services that may be of interest to you.
Unless otherwise set forth herein, we do not share Personal Information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service or that is legally required;
- We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- With your consent with vendors, sponsors, and business partners, engaged by GAME3 Studios in order to provide you with goods or services you have requested or online advertising selected by us;
- If required to do so by applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf and for other legitimate business purposes;
- If necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of any person;
- In connection with the sale of our business or assets; and
- Otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
When visiting the Websites, you agree to any processing of any Personal Information you provide us according to this policy.
Sharing of Data
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we or substantially all of our assets were acquired or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Tracking User Behavior
GAME3 Studios may keep track of the websites and pages users visit within the Websites in order to determine what Website services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Websites to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Websites. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Websites.
Social Media Accounts
If you choose to do so, you may link to your Website profile or log in to certain Websites using your Battle.net, Discord, Google, Patreon, or Twitter account (the “Social Media Accounts”) to assist in user account management. When you do so, we also gain access to some of the information stored on your Social Media Accounts. We may use this information, such as interests or preferences, to group you with other people with similar interests or preferences and place you into a market segment.